Saturday, August 07, 2010

Dumb Part 2

The other day my mum friend needed some tech support for her laptop as her skype got problem. So when I was there she told me TM NUT actually configured her Modem+Router to manual dialup when she needs to access the Internet. But guess what? The modem that she was given was the same as my office and even in my office we use auto dial up. So after that I configured her modem router to automatically to configure to the Internet. She even mention that that guy say it cannot be done. Man if I am there, surely I tembak kau the tech engineer. Its like you don't even know your own work. But to me it is nothing new. Even in SL the programmers don't even know their own work. Sad but true.

I am here not to say I am the best, but at least I know my basic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home